Our National Platform:
1. We want freedom. We want the power to determine the destiny of our New Afrikan/Black community.
2. We want the complete dismantling and abolition of White-supremacy.
3. We want Reparations for Slavery, State Sanctioned Terrorism and Jim Crow.
4. We want Freedom for all Political Prisoners.
5. We want Proportional Political and Judicial Representation.
6. We want adoption and implementation of a King-Malcolm-Chavez Plan for jobs and economic development.
7. We want an end to the War on Drugs and Mass Incarceration.
8. We want General Amnesty for the Formerly Incarcerated and Convicted.
9. We want reform and restructuring of the educational system.
10. We want a National Civilian-Police Review Board and Community Control of the Police.
11. We want free and universal health care.
12. We want clean air, clean water and healthy food for all.
13. We want safe and affordable housing.
14. We want universal debt relief for all those making less than $250,000 per year.
15. We want land, food, housing, education, clothing, justice and peace. And, as our major political objective, a United Nations supervised plebiscite to be held throughout the New Afrikan/Black colony in which only New Afrikan colonial subjects (community members) will be allowed to participate , for the purpose of determining the will of Black people as to their national destiny.
WHAT WE DO
1. Voter Education and Registration.
2. Electoral Politics.
3. Community Organizing & Advocacy.
4. Community – Based Programs.
5. Cultural Events and Activities.
Every dollar counts in the movement to dismantle white-supremacy, economic injustice and structural inequality. Give what you can.
(NOTE: NAIP is a tax-exempt 527 organization. Donations to a political party are NOT TAX DEDUCTIBLE)